Access and use of this site are provided subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Use of this website constitutes full and irrevocable acceptance of these terms and conditions, as well as a waiver of any and all claims against the Ohio Lottery Commission, the State of Ohio, their agents, contractors, and employees, arising from the use of this website.
- This website and all information, recommendations, names, images, logos, numbers and other content herein may change without notice to the user and is provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.
- The user shall not rely on any information, numbers or other content of this website without confirming said information or content with the Ohio Lottery Commission.
- Any and all links to other websites are provided for the convenience and interest or the user. The Ohio Lottery Commission, the State of Ohio, their agents, contractors, and employees, do not endorse and bear no responsibility or liability for the content of any such linked website.
- The Ohio Lottery Commission reserves and protects its proprietary copyright and trademark rights in the game names, and all graphics associated with any and all Ohio Lottery games and promotions. The Ohio Lottery Commission does not grant the right to use, copy, or reproduce the Ohio Lottery® logo, the Cash Explosion® Double Play logo, any and all game names and all graphics associated with Ohio Lottery games and promotions, or any of the copyrighted contents of this website without prior express written permission from an authorized representative of the Ohio Lottery Commission.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio and, as applicable, the laws of the United States of America.
The Ohio Lottery Commission makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the advertised jackpot and drawing numbers posted in print (including billboards and newspapers), radio and television media. Accurate jackpot prize awards and drawing numbers can only be verified through the Ohio Lottery gaming system, accessible at any Ohio Lottery office.
Web Accessibilty Standards
Pursuant to State of Ohio IT Policy No. ITP-F.3, effective 08/20/2007, web sites controlled by the Ohio Lottery Commission comply with the accessibility standards set forth in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Section 1194.22 of the Code of Federal Regulations. New web sites or pages developed or controlled by the Ohio Lottery Commission will be created in accordance with the above-listed accessibility standards.
Please direct any questions or comments regarding Ohio Lottery Commission web site accessibility to:
Ohio Lottery Commission
615 W. Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44113